Which are the children of an idle brain,
Begot of nothing but vain fantasy.” —Romeo and Juliet
- That night meant a lot to me. I’m just not sure if it did to you.
That was silly.
- Bone structure
- European accents does things to me
- It’s the small things that gets me there
- A rat tail or a mullet or any form of weird tail like thing going on behind your head
- Bad fashion sense. So unattractive
- Crocs. Enough said.
- Being a jerk doesn’t mean i’ll want you more because you’re playing hard to get. It just means you’re a jerk. Uncool
These people know everything about me. I love them to pieces and they’ll always be the most important people of my life <3
- That thing that happened one drunken night in August
- Moving to the worst suburb which takes me almost over an hour to get to school and half an hour to everywhere else
- I prodded the bear. Should not have done that
- I wish i had not not done exercise. Really need to go to the gym more often
- I wish i didn’t have that last burger. I feel gross
- I wish i had never spent all my money
- Should i?
- Would i?
Simple questions with difficult answers
- Succumb to my crazy
- Be a musician
- Empathise with me
- Treat me as if i was everything to you
- I don’t need you to call me 24/7 but when i need you, you’re there
- Confidence is the key
- It’s the small things that make me get there
- Say the right things at the right time
- I like to define things. I would like to say that i’m spontaneous and i run wherever the wind takes me, but i don’t. I like to know directions. I like knowing what things are. Don’t give me that vague bullshit.
- My mood swings are horrendous.
- I have the worst temper however I get over things. eventually.
- I’m stuck between being a realist and innocent. I’m trying my hardest not to sound like a victim because there are other people who can relate. But those people will know that it’s a bit of a bitch
- I’m a youngen :)
- I spend all my money on food and clothing. It’s difficult for me to save when spending is so much easier.
- I don’t have many close friends, but if i consider you one, don’t leave.
- I love being home alone and drinking english breakfast tea whilst watching cheesy tv shows.
- I have a thing for european men. It’s definitely becoming a niche
- Why is it so awkward? We used to be amazing together. We used to laugh, we used to talk about the deepest of our inner workings. We shared a few nights of drunkness and now we don’t even speak. I regret that.
- You infuriate me to the point where my hate for you has no bounds. But there’s something about you that makes me enjoy your company. However my thought that I had previously about you being somewhat human - that’s kind of dying.
- I wish we saw each other more often. I miss you like crazy. we used to be so close and now, we exchange pleasantries and that’s it? I hate that.
- You are still such a child and I like that about you, but sometimes i wish you wouldn’t make me choose between you and the person who is closest to me. But you’re probably the most irritating, amazing person I have met in a while.
- I wish you listened to me once in a while.
- You’re misunderstood because you present yourself as someone else. But i know you, and you like that I do. So do i.
- Remember when you existed? When you said you loved me?
- (in reference to above) I love you. And a part of me always will.
- I hurt you, i ditched you, i was probably the worst person to you even though you didn’t deserve it. But you’re still here, and you’re considered one of the closest people to me. Thank you for everything.
- I want to run away with you.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
i can do this